Managing the transition | Aspire
Module 3: Managing the transition
This module includes three workshops, each addressing a different life skill or focusing on the self-management considered important in transitioning to university. We suggest beginning an event with the workshop on Growth Mindset to encourage students to be open to the learning process and take risks during the event.
The next two workshops are highly practical and interactive.
The Game of Life is a team challenge designed to practise juggling priorities at university and planning how to expend money, time and energy to create the lifestyle of their choosing.
- Workshop: Personal Success and the Growth Mindset
- Workshop: Stress Management
- Workshop: Confidence and Networking
- Team Challenge: Game of Life
- Volunteer Involvement: Uni Life